The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to summarize the ways in which the owner of this site, Wow Mover, collects, maintains, and uses your information. Please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Wow Mover, 13155 SW 134th Street Miami FL 33186 with any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the information we gather about you.
How We Collect Your Information
Information We Collect
We collect various types of Customer Information. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
- Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Private Customer Information. Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your Social Security Number, credit card information, and banking and wiring information.
- Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
- Demographic Information. Demographic Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
- Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
Cookies we use
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- user-input cookies – cookies used to keep track of a user’s input. For example, the completion of a multi-page form, or a shopping basket on an e-commerce website.
- authentication cookies – cookies used to identify a user once he has logged in to a website. But cookies used to “remember me” to avoid the need to log in for future visits are not considered “essential.”
- user-centric security cookies – for example, cookies used to detect the number of failed log-ins to a service specifically requested by a user.
- multimedia player session cookies – cookies used to store technical information (for example network speed, quality and buffering) needed to play video or audio content requested by the user. This might include Flash cookies.
- load-balancing session cookies used to manage server load balancing. This would fall within the first bullet above (the transmission of a communication).
- UI customization cookies – cookies used to remember preferences specifically set by a user (for example, language or display preferences set using a button or tick box) and not linked to other data such as the user’s username.
- social media content sharing cookies – cookies used by social media plug-ins to identify users that are logged in to social media networks and which are used to enable them to share content using that social media network. These cookies should only persist for so long as the user is logged in or until they close their browser.
- social plug-in tracking cookies – cookies used to track the activity of logged-in users of social networks (for example, for the purposes of targeted advertising, or analytics, etc.).
- third party advertising – cookies used for third party advertising (that is, advertising served by a domain outside the website in question).
- first-party analytics –first-party Analytics cookies (for example, those used for Google Analytics) are not essential and therefore require consent.
Categories of Cookies we use
The cookies we use fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to this Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to this Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make this Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third-Party Cookies. In addition to the cookies listed above, we also use third-party cookies for performance and functional purposes, to provide additional functionality and to make it easier for you to share content on this Website. These are cookies that are set by a third party when you access this Website and controlled by that third party.
Accepting and rejecting cookies
We implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Customer Information to provide the products and services that you request.
Additional PCI Requirement as a Service Provider.
We acknowledge to our customers that we are responsible for the security of cardholder data we possess or otherwise store, process, or transmit on behalf of the customer, or to the extent that we could impact the security of the customer’s cardholder data environment.
Use and sharing of Customer Information
All your Customer Information is used in an effort to process your orders and requests and to provide you with the products and services you desire. We may share your Customer Information with third parties to complete your purchases of products and services as described below. In addition, your Customer Information may be used and shared in an effort to present to you other special offers and promotions that may become available. The extent to which we use and share your Customer Information depends upon the nature of and purpose for which we use and share it. A summary of how we share your Customer Information with third parties is set forth as follows:
- With Third-Party Product and Service Providers. We share your Customer Information, as needed, to the third parties who provide the products and services you request. We frequently act as a third-party marketer and seller of various brand name products and services, and we provide these companies with the information necessary to carry out your orders. How these companies use your Customer Information, once we have passed it on to them, is governed by their respective privacy policies and procedures.
- With Third-Party Advertisers. Although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third-Party Product and Service Providers described above, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third-party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions. The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures. You may opt out from having us share your Customer Information with third-party advertisers by following the steps in the next section. Additionally, we may share information with third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and scams.
- With Third-Party Cookies. We allow third parties to collect anonymous information when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services when you visit the other websites. These third parties may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to our website to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third-party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
Opt-out and Data Subject Access Request Procedures
- Email Promotions. To opt-out from receiving further email communications from us regarding other offers and promotions, you may email us at email@example.com or write to Wow Mover, Privacy Department, 13155 SW 134th Street Miami FL 33186.
- To manage your cookies preferences or submit a data subject access request, please click to use our DSAR Request Portal, call this toll-free number (877) 698-0218, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Wow Mover, Privacy Department, 13155 SW 134th Street Miami FL 33186.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of anonymous third-party advertising cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: BY PROVIDING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY GRANTING US PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY CHOSEN TO HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ADDED TO ANY DO-NOT-CALL LIST INCLUDING LISTS MAINTAINED BY US, OR ANY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. IN ADDITION, YOUR STATE MAY HAVE LAWS THAT PREVENT US FROM CALLING YOU ON YOUR MOBILE/CELLULAR TELEPHONE. IF YOU USE A MOBILE/CELLULAR TELEPHONE AS YOUR PRIMARY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION, PLEASE CALL US TOLL-FREE IN THE U.S. AND CANADA. YOU GIVE US AND OUR REPRESENTATIVES PERMISSION TO CALL OR TEXT YOU AT THE NUMBER PROVIDED USING AUTOMATIC DIALING TECHNOLOGY AND/OR A PRERECORDED MESSAGE. YOUR CONSENT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO MAKE A PURCHASE FROM US.
ARBITRATION. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE(S), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (TCPA), WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT.
SEVERABILITY. ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT IS PROHIBITED OR UNENFORCEABLE IN ANY JURISDICTION SHALL, AS TO SUCH JURISDICTION, BE INEFFECTIVE TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION OR UNENFORCEABILITY WITHOUT INVALIDATING THE REMAINING PROVISIONS HEREOF, AND ANY SUCH PROHIBITION OR UNENFORCEABILITY IN ANY JURISDICTION SHALL NOT INVALIDATE OR RENDER UNENFORCEABLE SUCH PROVISION IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. If we change how we use your Customer Information or the purposes or entities for and to which we disclose Customer Information we will include such updates within our Privacy Notice.
Access to information
Should you have any questions about the Customer Information we have about you or to access your information that we have on file, you may email us at email@example.com or write to Wow Mover, Privacy Department, 13155 SW 134th Street Miami FL 33186. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the Customer Information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, Wow Mover will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and that the person requesting the change is the person about whom the Customer Information relates.
If You Are a Resident of California or Delaware
If you are a California or Delaware resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your Customer Information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California and Delaware law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
1. The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year.
2. The names and addresses of third parties that received such information.
3. If the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
4. You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually.
If you are a Purchaser in Washington State
Washington State requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases. The seller may or may not collect and remit retail sales tax on a purchase. Washington state requires the purchaser to file a use tax return if retail sales tax is not assessed at the time of a taxable sale. If the seller to whom the purchaser is referred does not collect retail sales tax on a subsequent purchase, the seller may be required to provide information to the purchaser and the department about the potential sales or use tax liability.
This notice is provided under the requirements of L. 2017 Section 205(3). For additional information regarding whether and how to remit sales or use tax consumers may visit the Washington State Department of Revenue website at https://dor.wa.gov/.