2020 just started a couple of days ago and we all want to have a great start. One common reason why tenants move out of a rental is their budget. You may hear them say “I need a cheaper apartment”, “my apartment is too expensive” or sometimes I need less space.
I believe that every move requires a lot of thinking and of course perfect timing, why? because it can be really stressful and will take too much of your time and when the perfect timing comes all you have to prepare is the day that you are really going to move.
Things you have to expect on moving day include getting up early and make sure that you are well prepared and everything was packed up in your old home.
Here are things to remember on your moving day:
Once you find a mover, here are the things you need to consider.
- Lots of Water
- Create a Checklist
- Make sure all tasks are done
- Check all your things if they are packed and secured pick the right moving company that can give you the best and affordable moving rate can be a great help.
- Count and label your boxes
- Prepare cash tip for your movers
- Charge your mobile phone
- Prepare an overnight bag (toiletries,
clothes, things that you commonly use and you think that is important)
- Always have your own packing kit just in case you forgotten to pack something.
Remember where you put your rags, detergent, laundry detergent, broom, and dustpan (because these things are going to be your best friend during the first 3 hours in your new apartment) flashlights, keys and charging cords are important as well.
This is a perfect example of an essential checklist that you have to have during your moving day.
So are you really ready to move? Just make sure you are in the right moving companies.