It’s terrific to have a home gym. You stop paying subscription fees, sharing gym facilities, and eliminating commuting to the gym costs and hassles. A home gym, that is, before you pass, is a big comfort. Many large exercise machines are difficult to disassemble, bulky, and difficult to fit through doorways, such as ellipticals. Any tips to help you move your workout equipment with ease are below.
Home Gym Moving Tips
1. Secure weights separately from the remainder of the unit. Before the relocation, dumbbells and similar weights should be secured so that they do not roll around in the moving vehicle.
2. Keep items separated: Separately arrange the devices. Package and mark small components such as nuts and screws. You have to bring things back together, which, when everything is arranged, is a much easier task.
3. To see whether you need to employ a moving company or not, take stock of your equipment. You could get halfway through if you try to do it all yourself without assessing the situation, figure out that you have bitten off more than you can chew, and still end up hiring a moving company.
4. Check to see which items can be disassembled before taking them apart, and check their user manuals.
5. Hire a professional moving company when in doubt! Sure, by doing all of it yourself, you will keep the cost of moving down. But if not properly treated, heavy objects such as exercise equipment may cause injury.
If you have any concerns about your ability to move the equipment yourself safely, Contact us at (888) 534-2250